WHO: eople providing emotional or practical support to an adult family member or friend.
WHAT: Support and share information relevant to your experience as a caregiver. No cost.
Thursdays, February 23rd to March 30th, 2017
1:30pm to 4:00pm.
For more information about the group, including how
to join, call Jeanne (306‐655‐3426) or Karen (306‐655‐3427).
Caregiver Information and Support provides emotional support to caregivers through compassionate listening over the phone or in our office. Caregivers are welcome to stop by or call our direct phone line at (306) 652-4411 when they are overwhelmed by questions, feelings, or are not sure of their next step. We provide caregivers with the right tools to care for themselves and direct them to the resources they need to care for their loved ones.Caregiver Counselling
Community Services Social Workers
Idylwyld Health Centre
103 - 310 Idylwyld Drive North
- Individual Counselling
- Caregiver Support Group
- Bereavement Support Group
Information about Counseling Services
- Social Workers are employed with Community Services, Saskatoon Health Region and are registered members of the Saskatchewan Association of Social Workers (SASW)
- Counselling services are confidential
- Services are covered by Saskatchewan Health (no fee for Service)
- Will provide individual counselling services for informal caregivers facing the challenges of caregiving
- Individual counselling can be accessed by contacting CPAS Intake at 306-655-4346.